Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jack Smith

Hey everyone. I'm just thinking about what I've been doing with the names of my posts. I was originally thinking I would give each chapter its own name, but then the chapters were too long to be acceptable blog posts so I did Parts 1, 2, etc to separate them. Now I'm thinking this will be confusing to the readers because when you see the latest post is "Jack Smith and the Theory of Charms Part 4" then you think you've only missed parts 1, 2, and 3, but in actuality you missed Jack Smith and the Tawny Owl as well. So, I'm going to be renaming them all to include a chapter number. I hope this makes it easier to follow.

M

1 comment:

  1. Good idea, that would certainly help. I never really had trouble following. But you're right. If someone had missed your very first chapter they wouldn't know where to go to get the rest of the story.

    ReplyDelete