Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Job

Okay, so I skipped last week, and I'm late this week. So sue me... On second thought, don't. I can't afford to get sued. Of course, I don't think I have anyone actually following my blog (particularly since I haven't told anyone about it yet because I don't want to be like all those friends I've had who say to read their blog, and then quit writing in it after five to ten more posts) so I don't think anyone cares. But in any case, I've got a good excuse, and I'm betting you can guess what it is. If you can't then please take my advice: NEVER VOTE!

That's right, I started my new job. So far it's great, though a little annoying that I haven't got my computer yet. They're building me a new laptop, but until it's ready I've got a desktop to use. It's still programming, and it's still transportation stuff, but I think it's more flexible with what I'll be able to do. Plus my commute went from forty-five minutes to about three seconds (I roll out of bed, take two steps, sit at the desk, and turn on the monitor). Working from home is awesome. We're still working out the bugs, like how to keep S and V from interrupting me all the time, but that'll be easier once my laptop gets here and I can work from anywhere in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment